Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hillary + Brad {Colorado Wedding} - Part 1

When I was eight years old, I was overjoyed to find out that my run as the sole grandchild on the Olson side was going to end! I was getting a new baby cousin! Hillary Esther Parson greeted the world on July 30, 1989. And I couldn’t have been happier.  Here’s a shot of me and Hillary at our first meeting. 


It seems big events for Hillary and I have happened eight years apart. We were born a little over eight years apart. We graduated from high school eight years apart and college eight years apart. And now we’ve married a little over eight years apart. So Hillary, it seems your life plan should include a baby in about five years. 

All kidding aside, it was my pleasure to second shoot at Hillary’s wedding alongside the talented Tina Wood. Not only did Hillary get to marry her Mr. Wonderful, Brad, but she had the most adorable flower girl of all time (even if I’m a little biased). 

The day started with preparation. 

And then dad saw her for the first time all dressed up. He was a little teary at seeing his little girl all grown up and in a beautiful dress. 


And then came the First Look. I don’t think Brad was disappointed in the least bit! 

 

Let the wedding begin! 


More to come from the rest of the day ...

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! Really well done Tobi...lots of amazing images here, full of their personality and your artistic vision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Teresa! I appreciate your words of encouragement so much! :)

    ReplyDelete