Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day {2011}

My little girl has the most amazing daddy. He's funny, playful, kind, patient, and most of the times long suffering. :)  Today, I want to tell him how much I love him and appreciate him. I love that Miss A asks about him daily. If he's not home when she wakes up, she wants to be reassured that daddy is at work, but he's coming home soon. She had to call him the other day, and this is what she told him, unprompted, "Daddy, you are so very special to me. And I love you, very much." My sentiments exactly!! I also love that the macho man I married nearly nine years ago, turns into a pile of goo in her hands. The two of them have their own language. And they each adore the other.

I hope that on today, his 4th Father's Day, he feels the love and appreciation. He is truly a one-of-a-kind man. I am blessed. Thank you, babe, for all you are and all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment