Sunday, June 12, 2011

Amanda + Matt {Engagement Sneak Peak}

I just met this couple for the first time last night. And. I. love. them. I couldn't stop laughing and smiling while I was with them...and then coming home and editing some pictures for a sneak peak, I still couldn't stop smiling. What I love about Amanda and Matt is there are no pretenses with them. No secrets. They show their love for one another in their playfulness. And it is adorable. You can't help but smile.

Our first stop was Chaumette Winery in the beautiful country side of Ste Genevieve. They brought along their furry eight-month old baby, a yellow lab, named Colby. And the shots we got here...just kind of make me a little giddy. :)


We left the winery and drove to their house. They live on a piece of property that has been in Matt's family for many generations. The property is full of scenic and rustic charm. And when I saw this clothes line, I was like, "Oh, yeah, let's hang Matt up with the clothes pins!" Thanks, Matt for being such a good sport!


Thank you so much, Amanda and Matt, for such a fun time. You guys are beautiful on the inside and out!

2 comments:

  1. Love the one in front of the daylilies and the couple leaning against the fence. Way to go, Tobes! I'm so proud of my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Thank you, Dana! I love you, friend.

    ReplyDelete