Sunday, April 3, 2011

{Henson Family Sneak Peak} - St. Louis Family Photographer

I was excited when my friend Miriam called and asked me to photograph her sweet two-year-old Miss K. Miriam and I used to work together and attend the same church when I was in college. Miriam even hosted one of my bridal showers. New jobs, life, and marriage have moved us in different parts of the city so it was really nice to catch up with her!

If there's one thing you can love about St. Louis, it's the weather. You just never now what it's going to be. Just a week ago we had 4 inches of snow on the ground, and today it was 88 degrees outside. Pure craziness. So because I wasn't sure how the weather was going to be, we met at the Jewel Box in Forest Park. Can you say hot and humid?! We grabbed a few shots in there and then hustled out to where it was cooler.


Thankfully, it was much warmer outside than I originally anticipated it being. The sun was bright so we found a nice bit of shade so that Miss K could have a fabulous tea party.


She told her mommy to blow on the tea because it was "hot."


We adjourned to Shaw's Coffee, where we enjoyed a cup of coffee, and I may or may not have lost and gained a friend. I bought Miss K a rather large chocolate chip cookie...right before her nap time. She loved it...not so sure her mom did. But how could I not get the darling little girl a prize. What other two-year-old offers you a fist bump? Super adorable! It was a pleasure photographing this fantastic family.


1 comment:

  1. these are fabulous miriam! love it. you guys all look great, and love how kylie's fun little personality pops. :-) -w

    ReplyDelete