Friday, April 22, 2011

The B Brothers {Sneak Peak}

As the B Brothers photo shoot was nearing, we were watching the skies. The weather here in St. Louis has been crazy. Cold one day, hot the next, rain, hail, and tornadoes. The night before I checked weather.com, and it was forecasting rain for an hour into the session. But as the day wore on, the rain kept moving further back. And it turned out to be just perfect. I met up the handsome little B men and there momma in old town St. Charles. Little B was to be the main subject of the photos as it was his 1 year photo shoot. But at first he was not very happy to see me.


So we took a little walk into town...and...he still wasn't happy with me. I pride myself on being a real charmer. He wasn't buying it.


I seemed to be having a little better luck with big B who was more than ready to have his picture taken. 


We thought maybe the trains might entertain little B, and there was a warming starting to show through those teary eyes. 


And then he just wasn't sure again. He was walking along and realized that Mommy was a little farther away than he wanted her to be. His disgruntled faces were priceless. 


But after this, he was a happy little adventurous boy. 


It was so fun photographing these little guys. And the rain amazingly stayed away until about a half hour after we finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment