Tuesday, October 30, 2012

{My Family} My Guy

In keeping up with my blog, I thought I would do a little blog post about my main squeeze. I took this head shot last year for a photo he needed for work. He looks so handsome, so distinguished, and so young...It's sickening really.


At preschool our four-year-old was asked to answer questions about her dad. One question was: What does your dad do for a living? Her response was: "He works hard as a construction worker." This prompted us to really try to explain what it was that her dad does for a living. I guess we didn't realize that up until this point she just knew that her dad worked for Snoopy. So I explained to her that her dad was a financial advisor. When asked what this was, I explained to her that he helps people with investments. In a real disappointed voice, she said, "Ohhh, he helps people with investments?!"

Seriously, he is one of the hardest working men I know. He has a strong work ethic and a real passion for his job. He thoroughly loves what he does. I'm thankful that he works hard so that I can work hard at being a stay-at-home mom, a blessing I never want to take for granted.

And as an added bonus...he's rather good looking. I'm the lucky girl he comes home to. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment