Sunday, May 8, 2011

Rick + Katie {Sneak Peak}

In my passion for photography, I have had the support of many people. I am blessed with amazing friends who have allowed me to photograph their beautiful children and their families. And through them, my passion has turned into a growing business. Katie is one of those supportive friends. I love that Katie let's me talk about photography (a lot), and even if she doesn't enjoy it, she at least appeases me by being just as excited as me! Katie is a budding interior designer. She has an amazing eye for design. And speaking of design, her husband Rick is a one-of-a-kind, crazy talented graphics designer. You can check out his fabulous website here

Katie and I have been talking for a while about maybe shooting some photos of her in a wedding dress. I am merging into wedding photography...with two official weddings on the books for this summer, which I am overwhelming super excited about! So I have been joking with Katie that I needed to practice on her. Katie and Rick were married two years ago this past April. So before Katie had her dressed cleaned and packaged a way, we had ourselves a little photo session. It was so much fun. I love this couple so much and am so happy to call them friends! Thank you, Rick and Katie, for a wonderful time and for your encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment