Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Playing Catch Up and Finding Gems {My Girl}

I am so far behind in editing my personal pictures. I don't know how it happens. I get a handle on it and then suddenly I find myself 9 months behind. Crazy. I have been trying feverishly to catch up. I found these gems in Septembers photos of 2010. They are really priceless (even if I do say so). How I love this girl!

On this particular day, we decided to paint with water color. Quite an endeavor for a two-year-old. She absolutely loved it. I, on the other hand, was having OCD panic attack because she was mixing the colors of the paint and not dipping the from water to paint to page in the correct sequence. Finally, I calmed myself down and said to myself, "Relax. Shes' having fun."

I thought for a moment that I might go crazy. :) 


Then later that evening, I rolled her hair so it could be curly for church the next day. And these priceless gems were photographed. I can't tell you how much these next photos capture her personality. I love them. 


In case you're wondering, that's yogurt on her mouth. Her reward for sitting still for the curlers was sharing yogurt with Daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment