Friday, February 25, 2011

Good Choice {St. Louis Blues Hockey}

My husband and I are big Blues Fans. Every year for the past 3 years, we have purchased a 10-game season package. It's our date night. (Romantic, huh? I think so.) Last year for Christmas, I asked for a St. Louis Blues third jersey. I gave the gifter two player choices: Jaroslav Halak (goalie) or Eric Johnson (defenseman). The gifter was truly in great turmoil over which player to go with, but in the end, opted for a Jaroslav Halak jersey. You know the old say, "Time will tell." Well, let's just say, babe, you made a good choice! Last weekend the Blues traded Johnson to the Colorado Avalanche. So Eric, it was nice seeing you as a Blue, and we are sorry to see you go. We wish you luck, unless your playing the Blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment