Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Woolery Family {Sneak Peak}

Friday night I looked at weather.com with a little bit of dread. Saturday called for scattered thunder showers. Not good when you've planned an outdoor fall photo session. Alas The Ultimate Weather Guy had favor on us and held off the rain. We had beautiful warm, not too sunny, just right fall day. Great day, I would say, for family photos. And seriously, could this little guy be an cuter? Almost makes me want another one right away. :) So many good shots from this fabulous day, that I had a hard time deciding which ones to post. Enjoy this sneak peak of the ever photogenic Woolery Family. 


3 comments:

  1. Great shots! My favorite is the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little man is lookin' so cute! What a sweet family. And I must say that the yellow chair is becoming a signature. Love it. Thanks for always sharing your work, Tobes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Charity, that's my favorite too. :)

    Thanks, Dana! :)

    ReplyDelete