Thursday, October 21, 2010

Adorable Miss M

This little girl's momma and I met in college. I can't say we were instant friends. I thought she was overly mature and stressed out, and she just knew me as the crazy girl who dined on Slim Jims from the bookstore. Then about a year later, I changed majors. As English majors, we had many classes together. It didn't take us long to become the best of friends. I discovered that Dana wasn't just stressed out for any reason. She was planning her own wedding. And she certainly wasn't overly mature. It was she who talked me into skipping chapel and class just to go to Michaels. Ah but it was worth it! And she may still think I'm crazy for making a dinner out of Slim Jims night after night, but I discovered her equal love of chocolate! And now a little over 9 years later, I consider Dana one of my best friends. It's also nice that our husbands get along so well (maybe a little too well). And now we both have adorable daughters, who will one day be the best of friends (if they aren't already). Enjoy this sneak peak of our little session at West City Park in Festus.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM!! The little arm chair w/ the barn in the back ground with Miss M in it= ADORABLE!! Great job, Tobi!! ~Jessie L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tobi these are all SO gorgeous!! I love the red barn and just beautiful light and colors in every single one of them! What a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete