Thursday, September 6, 2012

{My Family} My Full-of-Personality Pre-K Girl

I am not taking a lot of photo sessions this season as I have a new little one and am settling my mom's estate while also trying to sell my own house. Too many irons in the fire! But as I have looked over my blog for the past year or so, I have noticed a lack of my own family on this blog! :) Several people have commented that they miss seeing my images. So I have decided to try to keep up with this blog and keep fresh images coming your way, even if it's of my own family!

I decided to start this mid-year resolution with images I took today of my big girl's first day of Pre-K! I can't believe she's this big. I am getting physically ill thinking that this next year she will be in Kindergarten. I want to protect her from the world and keep her my baby forever! But at the same time, I love watching her grow and develop into an amazing bundle of personality. She keeps us entertained and brightens our day! Love this girl!

 

At preschool today, they gave her a button to wear that says, "I have a baby sister!" And then she made this picture frame today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment