Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chrystal + Matthew {Airport Proposal}

When Matt called me and asked me to photograph his proposal to his long-distance girlfriend of over two years, I was excited and yet at the same time honored to be able to witness this special moment between them. I met Matt at the airport about 20 minutes before her plane was to land. He was a bundle of nerves! Chrystal would have found him adorable! A couple of helpful bystanders kept track of her flight on the arrival board as he waited anxiously at the bottom of the escalator near baggage claim. And when it was announced that her flight had attended we watched for her to make her descent. The moment was. Sweet. Romantic. Simple. And she said, "YES!"

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pictures! Congratulations Chrystal
    Sandra C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrystal I am so happy for you and Mat. What a romantic. Looks like you got a good one. God bless you both on your new life together.

    Cindy Startz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Chrystal!!!! these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!! you both are so lucky to have each other forever and ever now! congratulations to both of you!!!!

    Jessica Vazquez

    ReplyDelete