Monday, November 29, 2010

Mank Family { Starring the Adorable E Man }

So I am way far behind in blogging my photo shoots. At first it was just because I had five shoots in four days! Super fun! Then in the middle of editing the these shoots, my mom had to have emergency surgery and was in the hospital for over a week. So we made an unplanned trip to southwest Missouri. We returned to St. Louis for "rest and to get revamped." However, my husband had other plans up his sleeve. Surprise!! A 30th birthday party for me (a month early). Which was amazing!! Because my gift was A. New. Camera! My very own Canon Mark 5D II. We then returned back to southwest Missouri to take care of Mom and to celebrate Thanksgiving. We returned today, and I am feverishly trying to catch up. 

So here is the first in a series of upcoming post. Meet the Mank Family! I so enjoyed meeting this family. Little E was so adorable. He could sure turn that cute smile of his on and off in an instant. I had fun being a kid with him. His parents are pretty cool, too. :) So without further ado, here are some sweet shots from their shoot. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment