Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Big Girl { Mini Vacation Shoot }

My "baby" girl turned 2 1/2 years old while we were on vacation in Seattle this past week. She normally does not like to be photographed (by me anyway). It's like pulling teeth to get her to take a good picture. But I hit the jackpot one day on our vacation. We found this really cool old brick street only used for pedestrians in an area of Seattle called Pioneer Square. It is the oldest neighborhood in the Seattle area. If you visit Seattle, you should definitely make a stop here. Anyway, our girl was super happy to be out of her stroller and running and jumping. And she even stopped to pose for me. Maybe there is a light at the end of the "don't take a picture of me" tunnel! Keep watching. There will be more pictures from the Seattle vacation...what a cool place!!
Jumping is definitely a favorite activity. 
Is she really posing?!?!?! **Gasp**

And the newest favorite..."flying like a condor!" 
And then there was this one from Gas Works Park. Can you believe this girl?! Oh I love her!!

4 comments:

  1. no words for how cute she is!!!! holy cow tobs!!! i LOVE these!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely a beautiful "baby" girl you have Toby!! She is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete