Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cousins - Miss K & Miss A

A few weeks back we had an outing with the cousins to try to get a few photos of them. My daughter, Miss A., is just not cooperative when it comes to getting her picture taken. And the sun was unbearably bright without a cloud in the sky. But, alas, I think, we still got a few good ones.
The first is my favorite of the day. 

And ... in color
But this is kind of how the day started.
 I had discovered an idea in a Flickr group about putting a PEZ dispenser in the external flash slot to get children's attention. So I tried it this time. It worked ... just a little too well. 
I wasn't quite sure which edit I liked on these next two, so I posted both!
Miss K: Quite willing to pose for the camera. 
Miss A: Just wanted to get dirty.
But best cousins!!
Oh, and did I mention it was my sister-in-law's birthday celebration?!?! Happy Birthday! 
And we had most delicious happy birthday fruit cake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment