Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More for Brittney

I posted a sneak preview this past weekend of Brittney's amazing photo shoot, but I had to post just few more. It was too much fun not to!



And I was super excited to be able to get some sun flare! Yay!

Then we had to be silly....first of all, Brittney's mom came along and was pretty much cracking us up the entire time. She had her camera too, taking pictures of the cute little duckies and geese...and me. Lord only knows what kind of shots she got of me. While Brittney was changing clothes, we caught her mom smoking ... yes, right next to a sign that explicitly said not to.


Those are just jokes! Angela wasn't smoking, but we had to kill time because Brittney was taking forever in the bathroom. We found out later it was because she was tangled up in the belt of her dress. Yes, there was much humor to go around this day!

And then ... we found the Tiny Hiney benches. I call them this because they had one rung on the seat and one rung on the back of the seat. So unless your hiney was tiny, you weren't sitting down! Fortunately for Brittney, she was a perfect fit.


I think Brittney could go into the acting business. She could totally play the part of damsel in distress. Do we have any prince charmings out there?!

No comments:

Post a Comment