Sunday, November 15, 2009

VanWinkle-Tavares-Kopecky Families

I had such an amazing time this weekend photographing this family. When I scheduled this shoot, I was thinking it was going to be a cold day, but boy, was I wrong! It was in the high 60s and beautiful. I would have liked to have had a few more clouds, but I guess I can't be too picky, right?! I am still going through all these wonderful photos ... but here's a sneak peak!
1 Wagon + 2 Brothers = Happiness
I had been really wanting to try this pose out. This was the perfect family for it! Am I allowed to say that I absolutely love it?!?!?
High School Musical Reenactment!
All Aboard! This train's bound for fun!


Who wants ice cream?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome pics! I LOVE the train pictures for sure and of course all the candids.

    Anita

    ReplyDelete